Exercise is a vital ingredient of good health. Generally at this time of year we all want to get our bodies back in shape. Below I have listed a few good reasons why we should try to keep to our New Year’s resolutions to do this.
Reasons to get more active
- Helps you lose weight, especially fat weight.
- Helps increase your level of muscles strength and lean tissue
- Improves posture and decreases the risk of lower back pain
- Reduces the level of anxiety and stress
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, stroke, diabetes, hypertension and some cancers
- Helps you maintain a healthy body weight and become a better fat burner
- Improves appearance and self-esteem.
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves your immune function and reduces the number of sick days
- Improves overall quality of life
But most people struggle with: When and How. . . do you get yourself to do this?
Come see us at Concept 10 10 and we’ll kick-start your New Years resolutions with as little as 20 mins a week.